At the CIMB Classic, our goals are simple. Through our Fans First initiative, we strive to entertain our hard-core golf fans by offering world-class action delivered by our PGA TOUR stars on the fairways and greens. However, we know our fans are not just into golf. At TPC Kuala Lumpur, there is a full range of exciting activities away from the golf course for adults and children to enrich their CIMB Classic experience.
At our Public Village, you will find the following:-
Upon entry through the Ticketing Counter, fans will be captivated by the various interactive and fun exhibits. They include:-
- CIMB Fan Engagement;
- BMW Lifestyle area;
- Official Apparel by J. Lindeberg;
- Tourism Malaysia, showcasing destinations for your next holiday;
- TPC Kuala Lumpur Lounge;
- Glocomp exhibition showcase;
- Berjaya Sompo Exhibition which includes games on Travelling, Chance and Target Bird golf plus a driving simulator! Great prizes to be won here too.
As you exit the second tent, you can catch the players at the driving range on the East Course or head to the MST Golf merchandise area to check out the latest in golfing attire and equipment.
Please also visit the Astro, Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare and Glocomp’s exhibition areas for more surprises and giveaways.
Family Fun Zone
Our indoor Family Fun Zone is dedicated especially for kids with the following fun activities:
Nintendo Wii gaming area;
Ring Toss, Shoot Out and Knock Down games.
When in Malaysia, do what Malaysians do best which is eat, eat and eat! At the heart of our Public Village is the Food Pavilion where you can tuck away and chillax with your friends and family.
The F&B kiosks include:
- The Nasi Lemak Project, serving what else but a variety of delicious nasi lemak specials;
- Pezzo Pizza, serving Cheese Cheese, Pepperoni Party and Hola Hawaiian pizzas;
- The Yard, serving British Pies and milkshakes;
- Bubbles Eggete, serving Eggettes with various jams/sauces, Chocolate Chips, Strawberry Chips and Butterscotch;
- Tora Tora, serving Laksa Penang, Nachos Cheese with Masak Lemak Chicken/Beef.
- Coca-Cola, enjoy the refreshing taste of Coca-Cola and its array of other beverages to cool down but if you prefer a cup of coffee, they’ve got a variety of options too;
Parents are not forgotten as there is a Reflexology Corner for our masseuse to work on those tight muscles and achy feet while your kids occupy themselves in our Family Fun Zone.
Carlsberg Beer Garden
Located next to MST Golf, cool down with probably the best beer in the world at the Carlsberg Beer Garden where you can follow the golf action and live scores through an interactive giant-size LED screen.
Make your way to the first floor of the drink hut that overlooks the 1st tee to the Singleton Lounge which features a whisky bar, comfy seating area and HDTVs. Open to the public but strictly for those 18 years and above only.
"Stay tuned for more updates"